Shipping & Returns
- Deliveries are made during business hours Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
- A dispatch notification email with courier tracking information will be sent to you upon dispatch to allow you to track the progress of the delivery.
- Requests for delivery on specific days can only be guaranteed by selecting a same-day or next-day shipping method, and typing the requested date in the special delivery instructions field on the checkout page.
- Requests for delivery on specific days cannot be guaranteed when standard shipping is selected, however we will always do our best to aim for delivery on the requested date.
- Requests for delivery at a specific time of the day will be printed on the label for the courier to see, however cannot be guaranteed.
- If no one is available to receive the delivery, and there is not a secure location at the property for the parcel to be left, the courier will leave a card advising the recipient that the parcel has been taken to the nearest post office or newsagent for pickup.
- Currently, all Australia-wide packages are sent via Australia Post. Overseas items are shipped via ePacket OR by a local courier, native to that country.
Returns - Unwanted Items
ZenAxiom WILL NOT accept a return of goods because you do not like the look, colour or its aesthetic structure.
ZenAxiom WILL NOT refund the cost of returning unwanted items.
Returns - Faulty or Damaged Items
If you receive a damaged or faulty product, or a product which does not match the original order, ZenAxiom will replace the product and pay the additional delivery charges. The incorrect or damaged product must be returned- at your cost- within 10 days from the receipt of goods. Customers must forward pics or a short video depicting the fault. Customers may be asked to complete and return a Returns Authorisation Form, alongside their receipt of payment, invoice and damaged or faulty product.
ZenAxiom does not have to accept returned goods if they have any reason to believe the damage was caused by incorrect usage of the item. Unfortunately, refunds and exchanges cannot be given if the recipient discovers they have allergies to the products they have purchased.
Returns should be sent to:
Questions or Queries
If you have any questions or queries relating to your recent order, contact ZenAxiom by email at info@ZenAxiom.com.au or call 1300 88 58 09. Lines are open Monday to Friday from 08:30 - 18:00 and Saturday from 08:30 – 14:00.