Keeping the immune system strong is a major remedy against any bacterial infection. Panic and hoarding of food is very unhealthy as it light gas the fear even further. We know that we are all connected with others and the universe. The slightest distraction in the consciousness of the human collective affects everyone else.
So what to do?
1. Keep a good hygiene processes but washing hands on regular basis
2. Get out to nature as much as possible, be it a place near your home or near your work. If you live in high rise building in the city and do not have much green or water space around you then; a. get small indoor plant and diffuse quality organic oils.
3. Make easy home made teas such as ginger and lemon, clove and orange peals, mint and camomile, turmeric and thyme, sage and rosemary. Fresh organic are the best but if you cannot locate organic produce wash then with loving intention of healing can help.
4. Stay away from all negative thoughts that bring your energy down. The lower energy you attract the more you weaken your immune system. Avoid unhappy😔 , grumpy 😡, angry 😠 people as they suck your positive energy. For this diffuse Sage, Paolo Santo or Camphor essential oil when you get back home or when these people leave your home or office
5. Watch the news to get informed but DO NOT to get scared and get attached to their circus events. It does not do you good.
6. Look at the positive outcome you can get from this pandemic situation that benefits you.
7. Take this time to reflect on your life and see if you are doing the right thing. Are you happy with your life, work, relationship, health or do you need to make some changes.
8. Get into meditation🧘♂️ . Start with short segmented meditation and increase them accordingly. YouTube has so many self guided mediation for anxiety, stress, relaxation and much more. There are also mobile apps for this too.
9. Avoid negative works such as I am bad at this and that. I hate , I get angry when ..., and MAINLY avoid using the pandemic full name. Shorten it to CV or just say pandemic.
9. Be kind to yourself and others. Forgive yourself and forgive others.
Love and Light 💖 ☀️ 😊 🙏